In my experience, teens can be one of the hardest age groups to buy for! BUT, they don't have to be for you this year! Jen and Miranda are both moms of teenagers and they are here to help! Check out this list of the best gifts for teens. You're sure to find some ideas that your teenager will love!
The Best Gifts for Teens
Epson Expression ET-2750 EcoTank Wireless Color All-in-One Supertank Printer with Scanner and Copier
If you're looking for a useful gift that has it all, the Epson ET-2750 Printer is it! This revolutionary cartridge-free printing means that you can save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles plus easy-to-fill, super-sized ink tanks. It even includes enough ink to print up to 6,500 pages black or 5,200 color, equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets. Easy wireless capabilities, you can print from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablets, and smartphones as it includes Wi-Fi Direct. You can also save up to 50 percent of your paper supply with the automatic, 2-sided printing. The smaller, lower profile along with premium performance is super appealing. Overall, the unbeatable combination of value and convenience, offering the freedom to print anything you want in color, cartridge-free, is huge. Print papers, letters, posters, photos, and more!
Modarri STEM toys captivate kids by offering tons of exciting play possibilities. Kids can DESIGN, BUILD, and DRIVE their own car creations in any way they want! And the Modarri Super Delux Rally Pack lets you design and build your own rally car. Create your own off road race track with the included jumps, barriers, tires stacks and cones! Packed with features, you'll find durable construction – real metal frames, heavy duty plastic, and strong mechanical linkages. Finger-driven with real steering and suspension mechanics. Real 2-step automotive paint for a beautiful, dazzling finish. And more! Plus, the mix and match Modarri building system allows for BILLIONS of car designs as each set is compatible with the others!
PBS's Anne Of Green Gables on DVD, Installments 1-3
MLB Duffel Bag by The Northwest Company is sure to be a “Steal”! Featuring your favorite baseball team’s logo and colors, at full size, this duffel has front and side pockets along with a detachable and adjustable cross body, padded shoulder strap. (We went with the MN Twins since we live in Minnesota. But they have lots of teams to choose from!) Besides all your personal belongings fitting into the duffel bag at full size at 12”H x 28”L x 11” W, this duffel compacts down into 12” x 11” x 1.25” size for travel stowing and storage!
Beasts of Balance
The Edge of Yesterday series will go a step further and create an online community for teens that will:
- Promote reading for content and inspiration by opening the gateway to STEM and STEAM learning.
- Inspire curiosity, creativity and a love of learning using Leonardo da Vinci's example of intrinsic learning.
- Encourage teens to be curious, to engage with their passions, to discover new ideas, and to tell their stories in a variety of media.
- Connect learning to life that inspires a drive to mastery.
- Made from 100% French linen
- Vintage wash
- Duvet cover and pillow shams
- Pure linen made from flax grown in France, revered among the highest quality in the world
- Extremely durable - its strength is twice that of cotton - yet surprisingly soft
- Linen's inherent moisture management properties help keep your sleep environment fresh and dry
- Vintage washed for superior comfort and style
- Set includes one duvet cover and two matching pillow shams