Remember that favorite sweatshirt you had in college? I remember mine very clearly! It was a red hoodie that had "Minnesota" in big white letters across the front. It was so comfortable and so warm that I tried hard not to wear it in a daily basis. I loved it so much that when I was in a sledding accident and taken by ambulance during my Junior year, I forbid the ER doctors to cut it off my body (they probably shouldn't have listened - I had a really bad concussion)! All I know is, nothing compared to the level of comfort that sweatshirt brought me, nothing that is, until I slipped into the French Terry Short Robe from Berkshire Blanket, who sent me the item pictured above,at no cost, to facilitate this review. I lost my old sweatshirt sometime ago, but lucky for me, I found the perfect replacement!
Equal parts athletic and indulgent our French terry robe is the latest addition to our line of fashionable and oh so comfortable robes. Cool down or warm up with this sport inspired favorite featuring a heathered cotton exterior and silky soft lining.
- Fabric: Cotton
- Size: Small/Medium is 36” long, 23” wide (closed), and the sleeves are 23.5” long. Large/Extra Large is 38” long, 27” wide (closed), and the sleeves are 25” long.
- Warmth: All season
- Fabric height: Low
I've put this luxurious robe on after an evening bath, cuddled up with it while reading a book and working on the blog, my robe and I have even made dinner together a night or two. This Terry robe is so soft that it's really hard to resist putting it on no matter what the household activity is. It comes in the two calming colors pictured above, but I chose the darker "riverstone" which compliments my already fair-skinned complexion. The outside of the robe has the feel and weight of your favorite old sweatshirt, just one of the reasons why Berkshire continues to impress me over and over with the dynamic quality of their products!
What I Love:
What do I love about this robe? What's not to love!? I've been reviewing products for Berkshire Blanket for over a year now and I have to tell you there is still not one product (I've reviewed at least four), everything from blankets, throws, bedding sets, and now this robe that I have not truly loved! Actually the bottom right hand picture above has two Berkshire products in it; the French Terry Short Robe and my very first Berkshire product, the Hand Knit Chunky Throw - which continues to be a favorite in our home.
Here's everything else that makes this robe incredible:
- Even though I'm short, and petite, the robe fits perfectly! The sleeves aren't too long and the robe isn't too baggy. Full length robes tend to make me feel confined and sweaty so I love that this robe keeps me warm while still allowing me to move around and not get overheated.
- The pockets are nice and deep! My hands feel relaxed inside of them, and the pockets are deep enough to hold my Chapstick, my fuzzy socks, or the house keys on the mornings I'm rushing out the door to drop the kids off at school.
- The hood isn't heavy! I've had robes before that had a hood and it always felt like it was pulling my head back.
- The fabric is to die for! Sweatshirt on the outside, fluffy and soft on the inside!
- Machine washable - I've washed mine several times already and the color keeps impeccably!
- The inside satin sash and the cotton sash to wrap around the outside keep my robe in place whether I'm lounging on the couch or folding laundry.
Click HERE to order your French Terry Short Robe in your favorite color! Berkshire Blanket has so many amazing products that will no doubt bring you more comfort that you ever thought possible!
Click HERE to visit their website! Follow Berkshire Blanket on social media to hear about all of their upcoming promotions, new products, and giveaways!
One lucky reader will win their own French Terry Short Robe! The giveaway will end October 19th at 11:59pm. Open to residents of the US and must be 18 years or older to enter. Enter using the Giveaway Tools entry form below.